RC Szabo’s Tips For Kitchens
Whether you are trying to sell your home or upgrade your existing kitchen it can bring great value and efficiency to your home. Our tips for kitchens are beneficial to anyone looking to remodel their space. We can do as much or as little as you like for your kitchen area. Check out our tips for kitchens below. We handle all of your needs which include:
- When choosing a design plan you first need to evaluate a budget for your needs.
- Think about the space you have available. What can we fit in the room; are we expanding our space by moving walls and plumbing or are you going to use the space provided.
- When designing a kitchen from scratch think about the flow of the room and what space you have for the Appliances and storage choose a layout that works for you and your family.
- Develop an idea for the style of your kitchen by visiting your department stores, surfing the internet, and speaking with various people can help with developing a vision.
- Picking flooring and backsplashes for your space will provide you with your color scheme and will make the rest of your choices easier.
- Do you want heated floors you must think and budget for it before you have the flooring installed, there are many respectable proven floor warming products on the market now. Choose the best ones that have the least problems and best reviews to ensure your comfort.
- Choose light colors to make small spaces look big or darker colors to bring warmth to larger spaces.
- Once the tile and wall colors are chosen you need to think about your needs and wants for countertops and storage.
- Bring a piece of your tile and a color sample with when choosing cabinet styles and colors make sure the colors are appealing when put together.
- Do your research on all products you buy for your Kitchen; can they be repaired, how are the reviews, do they offer a warranty, how do they feel in your hand?
- After choosing the countertop is just as important as the cabinets themselves once again make sure it goes with all your colors. If you choose darker colors for your room choosing a light color top can provide a good contrast or vice versa for light color walls.
- Next choosing a sink can be easy there are a couple common choices Single or double bowls, stainless steel or ceramic, and they can be mounted from underneath the countertop or above it.
- What style of fixtures is going to match your style and color scheme, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Polished steel, Brushed Nickel? Then choose your towel racks, hangers, shower rods, shower fixtures, sink faucets.
- Next decide on your lighting requirements do you have a large space to light choose a practical light and style for your space that helps the flow of the room
- Do you need to upgrade your GFCI outlets & switches, do you want dimmer switches installed do you want to add Can lights for added affects or just to brighten the room up?
- Make sure your Sink Fixtures/faucets, Oven range, Cabinet Drawer pulls, lighting fixtures and Electrical covers all match if not go back and make changes to your selections so you are happy.
- Making Careful selections with another person can help make the best decisions first and not having to return or worse be un-happy with your selections
Designing and picking everything can be stressful, confusing, and or unappealing. Our plumbing experts can walk you through the process and answer all the questions or concerns you might have. Use our Tips For Kitchens to help walk you through designing your space.