As a plumber we specialize in all aspects of plumbing, we provide many services to our residential clients:
|· Bathroom||· Kitchen||· Sump Pumps||· Water Heater|
|· Boilers||· Basement||· Home Winterization||· Laundry Room|
|· Outside||· Faucets||· Home Additions||· Drain Cleaning|
|· Flooding||· Garages||· Restoring Water||· Water Softeners|
Finding a plumber that you can trust can be stressful.
Many people go plumber to plumber trying to find someone trustworthy and that will not take advantage of you. There are many fly by night plumbing companies so you must be careful when choosing a qualified plumber. Evaluating the company of your choice should be a must, after all you are allowing these people into your home.
How can you tell you have chosen the right company?
Preform a simple google search on their business name, history, and location can provide your validation of the company. Then you may want to search for reviews online regarding the company of choice. If you notice your company is registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) will provide positive reinforcement for your company for three reasons:
- They took the initial step to register with them
- You can see any issues others may have had with the company
- They are committed to providing the best service to consumers.
Take note of their Customer Service. How responsive are they? Do they speak up to you or down to you? Do they give you tips on how to prevent future problems? Do they give you options for your plumbing problem? Does it seem like they are sales men? Having a Plumber that is up front with you all the time when you speak to them is ideal. Make sure you check with the Plumber or Company to see if they have a Contractors License and or a Plumbing License if the work requires it.
How can I tell if my past plumbers have performed a quality job?
First off they should have walked you through the process of fixing your problems. A Experienced plumber might share a story about what they have encountered on previous jobs and how they might go. They may also state how plumbing codes used to be and why they have changed. Your plumber should never leave a mess for you to clean even if you offer to clean they should take care of the grunt of the cleaning.
- Pipes should be placed plumb and level when new piping is installed
- When installing a new main line out of the house stone should be used underneath the pipe for support and fill. This will prevent future problems from occurring faster.
- During a Main Line Installation make sure your plumber installs a clean out pipe out side your home.
- For tile work in Remodels should be evenly spaced, level, & plumb on the walls
- Trim should be either be paint with no nail wholes or stained with one continuous piece
- For drywall you should not see any excess mud or screw wholes.
- There should never be a mess and they should have been courteous always.
- Never changed the prices unexpectedly on you.